Pimenta mais Doce: Azazei

quinta-feira, 23 de junho de 2022

Azazei

 Hello guys! 

Today I bring you a post with a wonderful partnership, Azazei.

This online store sells wonderful dresses for various types of occasions, even for weddings. 

Have you ever had a party (wedding) to go to and didn't know what to wear and where to buy it? 

Your torment is over girls, I have your solution and I'm sure you'll love it.

,I'm going to introduce you to three magnificent dresses to wear to your prom that I'm sure you'll love. The models are beautiful, super elegant and unforgettable, just like, how a prom should be for any girl!


 sexy prom dresses 


Off-the-Shoulder Sequins Mermaid Prom Dress Split PD0479 for only $189.00. 

This dress is suitable for the most feminine and adoring of the pink color! Personally I like it a lot, I think it makes the body wonderful!






Off-the-Shoulder Sequins Prom Dress Mermaid PD0512 for only $249.00. 

With this dress I'm sure you'll feel like a princess!
 A mermaid cut, very elegant and feminine and with a lighter color. 





Last, in this category, I want to introduce you to the dress 
Baby Blue Spaghetti-Strap Mermaid Prom Dress With Slit PD0557 for only $149.00
This blue dress caught my eye right away because of its vibrant blue color! It looks like the blue of the sky or even the blue of the sea.
 In my opinion, the cut is beautiful but the color gives you a look juvenile and fun!




I'm going to introduce you  now to three magnificent black dresses you can wear to your proms!


black prom dresses


Black and White Spaghetti-Straps Prom Dress PD0116 for only $169.00.

This dress has several colors where they can be chosen! Killer combinations!


Black One Shoulder Long Sleeve Prom Dress PD056 for only $169.00 with several colors you can choose from! This is one of my favorite dresses ever!





Black Long Prom Dress Split With Feather PD0468 for only $159.00 and you can choose other colors! 

This dress fits perfectly with the boldest people who like to be seen. The dress has a very elegant cut and the feathers give a very safe air to the personality of those who wear it.




Hope you guys like this post and this amazing dresses! 
Don't forget to tell me in the comments :)








13 comentários:

  1. Esses vestidos são literalmente dos sonhos

    Beijos
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very nice, beautiful dress,
    https://www.jewsilver.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omgodness? omgosh? I don't know, this is really dresses perfect, mainly the dresses black, beeaauuttiiffulll with these feathers. I really, really I'm approve this :D PERFECT DRESSES

    ResponderEliminar

WOOK - www.wook.pt